Access Officer: Brian Moore
This website has been designed with accessibility in mind and complies with W3C standards. It comprises of the following features:
• Style sheets have been used to control layout and presentation as much as possible.
• The site uses ‘relative’ text sizes, which means that users can easily change the text size in their browser. (The default setting for the site in Internet Explorer is ‘Medium’.) The quickest way to change website text is to use the up arrow and roll the mouse ball up.
• “Skip navigation” feature allows users with screen reading software to skip reading the navigation bar on every page and go directly to the content of the page.
• The site allows users to access some pages from anywhere within the site by using the appropriate access key.
• The site contains a site map.
• No images are animated.