Appointments to the Board of the Port of Waterford CompanyPosted: August 2 2018
The Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport invites expressions of interest from in one of the following areas:
1.Director with Legal expertise/experience
• A recognised professional qualification in law
• Significant professional experience in the area of commercial law ideally in the maritime area
• Membership of a relevant professional body
2.Director with Engineering/Environmental expertise/experience
• A relevant qualification in engineering or environmental management
• Significant professional experience preferably in the marine or coastal sphere
The Minister shall have regard to the desirability for gender balance on the Board as the Minister considers appropriate and determines from time to time when making appointments.
Please see www.stateboards.ie for further details, including the Information Booklet, and a link to apply for the position.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 3pm on Wednesday 29th August 2018.